Friday 9 November 2012

Work in progress


A little sneak of a project I have just started, again using Thangles. Did I mention that I now stock them ? A more detailed post about Thangles to follow, but here they are in the meantime.


The triangles come together so quickly, they are brilliant. My addiction to triangles has not faded since my last quilt, this time I am combining them with a little Field Study. I have whipped up a whole load this morning as I find myself full of cold, still resplendent in my PJ's but my desire to make triangles has not diminished.


Wishing you all a happy weekend,

x

9 comments:

  1. Such pretty prints! I'm intrigued by the thangles, will have to give them a try at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more than excited about the thangles situation!! Off to look now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really cool :-) Oooh what is that print in the second photo, the white with coloured squares, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's spare a square, www.misformake.co.uk/products/spare-a-square-in-purple it's a great coordinate!

      Delete
  4. Thangles look good. I'm a bit scared of patchwork quilts, there always seems to be lots of numbers and maths involved...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's why I like these so much, they create perfect little squares without much thought and they are easy to put together, it's just a case of deciding what order to create a pattern

      Delete