Friday 25 January 2013

Meanwhile...


Hi, I am still here, after a crazy busy week and not much sewing, but lots of packing up your orders. I have been enjoying the snow (until it turned to sheet ice on our hilly pavements). Any free time has been spent; sledging...


... then thawing out, drinking hot chocolate eating home made shortbread...


... stuck indoors doing jigsaws, the second best use for my cutting mat...


... cosying up to the kitties...


... discussing their role in my workplace, and attitude to my tape measure...


... and boring everyone that will listen to me about how beautiful the snow makes everything. Until it turns to a slushie, then it's kind of a pain.


Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ain't that the truth! Beautiful to look at, hell to trudge in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so good and the MSB looks delicious! I'm puzzling over what you'd used to write the word in the snow with? Was it Meg's lead?

    Goldie in the last photo noted. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious, if maybe a little sickly! I wrote it with my finger in the snow

      Delete