Sunday 15 May 2011

Free as a bird light shade


If you are looking for some inspiration on what to make with Cut Out and Keep, then have a look at this great light shade made by Fiona.

"Having not managed to find that 'something special' ceiling light shade, I decided that the only way was to create my own!

I used a lampshade kit called 'Stick-it', there is You tube video too.

As I usually just make things up as I go along, I was going to buy all the bits and work it out myself. But having never done this before, I thought that this kit would make life a bit easier - measurements and so on are all worked out for me!

It was a joint effort between my husband and I (both of us being obsessively creative!)"

Free as a bird is my favourite in this collection, and I think it looks amazing as a light shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment