Tuesday 11 December 2012

Anticipation


Anticipation for Christmas is slowly building in our house. The tree went up this weekend and has been randomly plastered with decorations by the kids. I have resisted the urge to re-arrange them all this year, who needs perfection anyway?


I have been doing a lot of sewing for Christmas which I won't be able to share with you until after those gifts have been given which is a little frustrating. But not long now.


I am eagerly anticipating Christmas and then 2013, this has been a tough old year. Apparently 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' I am hoping that will become evident in the coming months.


Our latest drama involves this dog, a car and a small fortune in emergency vet's fees. Miraculously she came off unscathed, added a few grey hairs to my collection though.

I hope your preparations for Christmas are going well, do you have any secret Christmas sewing underway? 


PS Apologies for having to add verification to comments for the blog. Having resisted it for as long as I could, the spam was getting just too much. I love your comments and hope it doesn't put you off!

3 comments:

  1. i hope 2013 is a better year for you, Kate x
    ps i too got fed up of all the spam comments. I get fed up of them constantly landing in my inbox but at least they don't get any further!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your tree is smashing :) And I'm super glad your doggy is okay. She looks edible xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in such a muddle with my To Sew list, I am not sure what's secret or not!

    ReplyDelete