Friday 22 March 2013

Happy Weekend!


A round up of life this week at M is for make:

Laurel dress pattern
  • Did you see the huge competition at Colette Patterns to celebrate the launch of the new Laurel Pattern? you can get your pattern here).
  • What's on my sewing machine: a Stamped cushion cover. I've had this cushion (on the left) so long that the fabric had worn through. So this week I re-covered it with this gorgeous Triangles fabric from the Stamped collection.
 

  • I just finished reading 'The Happiness Project' by Gretchen Rubin after seeing it referenced so many times in blogs I follow. Has anyone else read it? It's the type of book that makes me wish I was part of a book group to discuss it with as there were lots of interesting points that got me thinking. One thing I found really helpful was the 'One minute rule' - if any job can be done in one minute, then do it. It made me realise how many annoying niggling easy jobs taunt me daily.
  • So many deliveries yesterday, including Comma by Zen Chic - you like?

  • Easter is so early this year, I really need to get my skates on if I am going to make these cute bunny bags. They just won't work for Christmas.
  • Loving this palette at the moment. 


Happy weekend everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for getting the Constellations in the colours you have chosen. No-one else UK based had all of these together - yay! Happy weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've just been given The Happiness Project. I'll report back for a virtual chat later on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend to you too, stay dry xxx

    ReplyDelete