A round up of life this week at M is for make:
|Laurel dress pattern|
- Did you see the huge competition at Colette Patterns to celebrate the launch of the new Laurel Pattern? you can get your pattern here).
- What's on my sewing machine: a Stamped cushion cover. I've had this cushion (on the left) so long that the fabric had worn through. So this week I re-covered it with this gorgeous Triangles fabric from the Stamped collection.
- A great post on how to grow your website using Google Analytics.
- Check out these cute downloadable embroidery patterns on the Martha Stewart website.
- I just finished reading 'The Happiness Project' by Gretchen Rubin after seeing it referenced so many times in blogs I follow. Has anyone else read it? It's the type of book that makes me wish I was part of a book group to discuss it with as there were lots of interesting points that got me thinking. One thing I found really helpful was the 'One minute rule' - if any job can be done in one minute, then do it. It made me realise how many annoying niggling easy jobs taunt me daily.
- So many deliveries yesterday, including Comma by Zen Chic - you like?
- Easter is so early this year, I really need to get my skates on if I am going to make these cute bunny bags. They just won't work for Christmas.
- Loving this palette at the moment.
- and love it or hate it: Twitter turns 7
Happy weekend everyone!