Thursday 8 August 2013

Holiday opening hours update


I hope you are all having a lovely summer. Thank you for your patience with my sporadic opening during the school summer hols (which I think I will need a holiday to recover from).


So far it has been an enormously busy and activity filled holiday which is brilliant when trying to shake off the cobwebs of school, but conversely I do feel like we are flying along on a roller-coaster through the holidays.


Still, there has been time to go on actual roller-coasters, buy flowers and cook summer fruit puddings. We have admired London from up high and it's taller inhabitants from down low.


Visited dinosaur bones,


watched bubbles in the park,


and really made the best of the sunniest British Summer I can remember for a while.


But the real reason for this post is to let you know that I will be closed again next week to do a bit more of the above, and all orders placed between 11th and 16th August will be posted from 17th August.

Happy holidays,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment