Saturday 17 August 2013

Summer Holidays : : part 1 : :


The beaches of my home town in Poole always seem like a treat after the steep, rocky beaches of Brighton. 


This is my favourite place in the world, the view from Evening Hill at Sandbanks, photographed nearly every day last week, it was hard not to.


I also had fun playing with my new(ish) toy.


Picked up old projects...


and revived even older craft skillz...


Watched in vain for meteors (without any luck)...


Did a bit of rag rolling, inspired by this video...


 did a spot of crabbing...


and back to that view, hope you are having a good August

x


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time! I love Sandbanks and Studland, especially the sand dunes. We used to go to Swanage every year and now my brothers and sisters have started going with their own familes too. What a lovely area that must have been to grow up in!

    ReplyDelete